From eye exams and contact lens fittings, to laser vision correction and corneal mapping, Dr. Diane Yu Davis and the entire team at Vision Source Austin provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages. We also treat a multitude of conditions such as glaucoma, the diabetic eye, dry eye and macular degeneration, as well as eye emergencies. Our services include: eye exams for glasses, contact lenses and LASIK evaluation.
Eye Care Services
- Our eye doctors have the latest technology and lots of experience with eye infections, scratched eye, something stuck in your eye, painful or stinging eyes and many other types of eye infections.
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- Dr. Diane Davis of Vision Source Austin and our vision team are here to make your visit efficient and comfortable. To help you better understand various eye health conditions and other eye vision issues, Dr. Davis answers your eye care questions.
- Early identification of a child's vision problem is crucial.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to our Practice.
- Do you want to sleep your way to clear vision? Ortho-k utilizes lenses specifically designed to be worn while you sleep, so you can enjoy the day without glasses or contacts with the sharpest vision. This designer lens is also capable of slowing your child's progression of myopia (nearsightedness).
- Taking care of your child's vision before school starts can make all the difference in getting the school year off to a great start!
- If you have ever had trouble with contact lenses & wanted vision correction without the need for LASIK or glasses, scleral lenses may be an option for you. Utilizing Duette scleral lenses, you can achieve hi-definition eyesight that is comfortable and customized for your unique pair of eyes.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes? You don't have to go to your primary care physician for help with these issues.
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- Dry eyes result from the chronic lack of lubrication and moisture on the surface of the eye, which can cause minor irritations, an inability to wear contact lenses and an increased risk of corneal inflammation and eye infections.
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts, LASIK may be the right solution for you!
- Look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Eye injuries range from the very minor such as getting soap in your eye, to the catastrophic such as chemical exposures or lacerations, which could result in permanent loss of vision. Find out when to seek immediate medical care.
- Sports eyewear can give you the performance edge you're seeking for just about any sport (tennis, racquetball, etc.) or recreational activity (hunting, fishing, etc.). It can also provide the safety and eye protection you need as well.
- Glaucoma testing involves measuring internal eye pressure and a detailed scan of the retina for signs of disease.
Turn right on Airport
Pass In N Out Burger
Turn Right into Concorde shopping center
Exit Airport Blvd
Turn Left on Airport
Pass In N Out Burger
Turn Right into Concorde Shopping Center